Welcome to StonedWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, welcome to Stonedswow Forums.. Please sign up at our website stoneds.dyndns.org (You can find all infomation about the server at) www.stonedswow.com )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

denkan´s application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
denkan

denkan´s application Empty
PostSubject: denkan´s application   denkan´s application EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:54 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name? denkan

2. Where in the world are you located? Nyk. F. denmark

3. What time zone are you located in? GMT+1

4. How old are you? im just turned 14

5. What's your Account name? myself123

6.Previous experience that may advance you over other applicants:
- Game Master Experience?
- Developer Experience?
- Administrator Experience?
- Forum Moderator Experience?
- Project Manager Experience?
- C++? LUA? Database?

not reallly but im fresh to new experinces;)

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason? no never. never done something wrong

8. Why do you want to join us? cause i want to play on this server. and know one of the admins in real life

9.Is time flexible for you? i have much time to this server if become GM

10.A couple of sentences why you should become an StonedWoW Staff. cause im nice and players can always ask me about in-game issues

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? no. but i was a powerful donor on another server

12. Explain why you think you would be a Good Stoned WoW GM. im just want to help people. and just be together with the players. they shall not see me like an GM there just ban and help but a player they can play with.

13.What interests you most about the GM position? to help people

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? make some raids or just 5 man dungeons so player lvl can get some custom gear not fullly overpowered but just a little better than the normal gear.
Back to top Go down

denkan´s application
Page 1 of 1