Welcome to StonedWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, welcome to Stonedswow Forums.. Please sign up at our website stoneds.dyndns.org (You can find all infomation about the server at) www.stonedswow.com )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gm app name:olekent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
olekent

gm app name:olekent Empty
PostSubject: gm app name:olekent   gm app name:olekent EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:04 am

okay 1. Thing i need to say im dont so good to english but i can it but not so godt. But now i come to the thing

1. What is your main character's in-game name:champ

2. Where in the world are you located:denmark

3. What time zone are you located in:+01:00

4. How old are you:17

5. What's your Account name:olekent

6.Previous experience that may advance you over other applicants: Game Master Experience: old gm on one of the most popular privet server(cant remeber te name)

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason:newer be banned

8. Why do you want to join us:2 resons
1:help ppl's
2:help the server

9.Is time flexible for you:im lost her can't remeber what its is this whord

10.A couple of sentences why you should become an StonedWoW Staff:i help all the ppl's the need help:and try to help the server:and loke for bugs:and get more ppl's to the server

Atleast 3-4 Sentences:im lost her too

Atleast 2-3 Reasons:i be a godt gm and i dont going to be a bitch

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master:i vas old gm that i hav say before

12. Explain why you think you would be a Good Stoned WoW GM:i have say befor. i help the server get more ppl's to the server and help ppl's

13.What interests you most about the GM position:that i have the rigt's to help ppl's and the server and more

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be:a teleporter in icecrown citerdal the raid. okay 1. Thing i need to say im dont so good to english but i can it but not so good.
Back to top Go down
http://stoneds.dyndns.org/index.php?n=account&sub=pms

gm app name:olekent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to StonedWoW :: GM applications-
Jump to: