Welcome to StonedWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, welcome to Stonedswow Forums.. Please sign up at our website stoneds.dyndns.org (You can find all infomation about the server at) www.stonedswow.com )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PeBbLe's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeBbLe

PeBbLe's application Empty
PostSubject: PeBbLe's application   PeBbLe's application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:22 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name? PeBbLe

2. Where in the world are you located? Canada

3. What time zone are you located in? Eastern

4. How old are you? 14

5. What's your Account name? PeBbLe

6.Previous experience that may advance you over other applicants:
- Game Master Experience? Yes
- Developer Experience? No
- Administrator Experience? Yes
- Forum Moderator Experience? Yes
- Project Manager Experience? No
- C++? LUA? Database? Well, i know what it is, i have book at my house but I never tried to do some.

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason? No

8. Why do you want to join us? Cause i was bored of retail and i wanted to try go on a private server again

9.Is time flexible for you? Yes

10.A couple of sentences why you should become an StonedWoW Staff.

Well I'm almost always available to play so I can help the server often.
It's a new server so having some GMs is a good idea to help to fix bug and report some.
And I'm bilingual (french/english) so I can help french players that doesn't understand english.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? Yes

12. Explain why you think you would be a Good Stoned WoW GM. Cause i have some experience.

13.What interests you most about the GM position? Tickets/take care of banning request on forum/fix bugs

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Make 2 other realms, Fast xp and slow xp. So people that doesn't like to start lvl 80 can go on lvling realms.
Back to top Go down

PeBbLe's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to StonedWoW :: GM applications-
Jump to: